Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Flight Attendant

I flew from PA to Cali a month ago. On a connecting flight from my home airport to Philly, we flew on a very smell jet. It was a little chilly onboard. I sat way up in the very front row. The flight attendant was an attractive, thin Italian girl who looked about 25 or so. She was wearing dark blue stockings in heels.

She sat down in her seat reserved for the attendant parallel to me but enough in front that i could see her but she had trouble seeing me.

About mid flight she slipped off one of her heels and placed her foot flat on the carpet. I figured sweat wouldnt show up on carpet. right?

well 20 seconds later we hit a patch of turbulence (thank god for that one) and her foot re-positioned leaving a very distinct wet mark behind. Similar to when someone walks barefoot on concrete after exiting a pool.

She proceded to remove the other shoe and as she was doing, another bout of turbulence bounced her shoe off her foot and within 2 feet of me. Since she was already buckled in she didnt give her shoe a second thought. Again i could both her feet were leaving wet marks behind.

Then a miracle happened: the captain must've turned on the air in the cabin but instead of coming from above, it rose from the floor. Immediatly i was emersed in shoe odor. She began to smell the odor eminating off her feet and scrucnhed her toes up to mask it as much as possible. I was sitting there in heaven.

She looked over at me staring at her shoe and she was obviously a little embarassed. I just smiled at her.......

Amazing things can happen everyday. You just gotta get lucky.

1 comment:

  1. Loved that little picture...reminded me of an ex who was 1st generation Italian herself. Sara was dark, slender and shapely and gifted with divinely strong-smelling feet. I used to adore seeing her wet footprints on rugs or cement, accentuating her high arches and big ballsy balls, and best of all those pretty tangy toes. Sara was in-your-face about her feet once she learned of my kink, and you can guess where most of our sex play started!

    ReplyDelete