Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sock Removal

My 1st topic I'm going to touch on is how girls remove their socks. Me personally, when i watch a video or see it in real life, there is a certain way a sock is removed that tells me immediatly that their feet are sweaty: i call it the "peel-off".



The "peel-off" basically is what it sounds like. The sock is grabbed at the top of the sock, depending on the length of the sock it could be at the ankle or calf. The sock is then peeled off the foot. For me, i know instantly if the sock is sweaty by the way it comes off. If it just falls off of the toe while the grabbed part isnt even past the arch, that is not a sweaty sock. However, if the sock sticks to the foot even after it has been turned around, that is the holy grail of socks.



Opinion voiced: I hate watching videos claiming to be smelly socks and some dude is smelling a girl's feet and the sock comes off the foot looking like they just put them on. Whats the point of such a video. If i'm that guy smelling her foot in the video, the only foot i will allow in my face is a warm, sweaty and stinky foot. I am not into the dreaded eskimo foot. I dont like cold feet as i find nothing attractive about them. I need power!!! I need overwhelming power!!!

7 comments:

  1. my name is Jessica. I never really paid attention before but my socks do come off "peeled" lol after i've been working up a sweat. i will pay better attenion from now on. o btw, my feet smell attrociously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I smell your feet

      Delete
    2. Danm can I smell your feet my email is mbam2011@yahoo.com

      Delete
  2. The removal of footwear has always been a potent arousing factor for me. It's just so beautiful watching a sock come off

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it when a girl will use her toes to peel the socks off as they are over my face

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is friggin nasty has hell! Bunch of weirdos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I have to say that girls feet when cold can be very stinky very very strongly. I knew a girl name Lana who was sexy as hell, who came over and let me have some foot fun with her. She had on bright purple socks and it was winter. Her feet were so stinky, cheesy and sweaty I choked. As for the idiot who said we are nasty weirdos. Why the hell is your dumb ass on a foot site moron? probably some gay fag who is into ugly fonky crusty fungas ass boy feet=(

    ReplyDelete