Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sneaking Into Girl's Lockerroom

When I was a sophomore in high school I was a member of the school's football team. After weightlifting one day after school, i was in the school and noticed the girls basketball team had just started their practice. I decided I'd try to sneak into the hopefully vacated lockerroom and see if i could smell some of their foot wear they had worn to school.

I snuck in and of course all the girls shoes (pumps, flats, sneakers) were all over the floor in front of their respective lockers. There were also some socks laying about as well. I nervously knelt down, praying no one would walk in on me and began sampling all the items. Some of the shoes were new and had very little smell. Some of the socks were still very damp and very odorous.

I came up upon one pair of sneakers and took a small sniff. Immediatly I knew this girl didnt wear socks that day. There is a very distinct stench when a girl doesnt wear socks and thats exactly what i was smelling. It was amazing. I quickly snuck out without anyone noticing i had been there. Somedays i wish I was still 16 but some days I'm glad I'm not.

3 comments:

  1. I remember some of our high school girls basketball and track team did not wear socks. The bus ride back after an event, bare feet with sneakers with odor were always present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I recently had a gig as a chaffeur/driver for a single, upscale soccer mom. The SUV easily seated 6 girls and often was packed with sweaty loud girls with dirty knee pads who thought nothing of kicking off their sneakers. I remember a few times when it was raining after I picked them up and had to close the windows. One time it was too "icky" even for me; several of the girls had colds---snotty sneezes filling the sneaker-stinky air, and them treating me like I was invisible, or of they did talk to me it was just barking directions like I was a lowly servant. When I'd finally dropped them off except for the daughter of my employer, all I wanted to do was go home but her Mom insisted that I come in and help move a section of the couch. When I'd finished her daughter looked at me with a sneer and dropped a quarter on the floor at her feet and said, "There's your tip" and laughed. I ran out of there and never returned. You think something is sexy maybe on your head but too much of this reality did me in. To this day if my girlfriend asks for a foot-rub I hesistate whereas I never minded before. Scarred for life?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have thrown that quarter at that little bitches head

      Delete