Sunday, June 7, 2009

Pregnant Foot Wont Find My Nose

Some of you may find this funny, while others may be offended. Haha. I dont care.

The topic is pregant women. Sure they are beautiful. They are carrying a whole nother person with them. We all came from somewhere, right? Of Course.

However, I have this female friend of mine who used to let me smell her feet. She had some of the stinkiest socks I've ever experienced. I used to go out of my way to meet her.

Long story short, about 4 months ago she got knocked up by some dude she met in Houston and has not spoken to since. Haha nice right? She came over to my place last week, probably trying to coerce me into being her baby's daddy or something like that. Women: always plotting against us men!

She used the tactice which got my attention years ago. She tried to get me to smell her feet. I straight up denied her as she laid there uneasy with a gigantic bun in the oven. She looked like an anaconda after finshing off a deer.

I have never denied smelling a girl's foot before but there is something about pregant girls that just turns me way off. Am I alone?

5 comments:

  1. lol, that was kind of entertaining. believe me brother. I hear ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, pregnancy is just eww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were right to do what you did, good will power.....but.pregnant womens feet do tend to stink......good

    ReplyDelete
  4. You remind me of my married friend Christine, who visited once when she was about 7 months and getting huge. She was a stew of simmering hormones and very bubbly and friendly, and I thought for a minute we might be about to cuckold her hubby. It didn't happen, but man o man, did Chrissie's feet smell! It about knocked me out right thru her sheep skin slippers. I realized then that it was a good, sexy odor, strong as it was. I still daydream about licking and smelling Chrissie's feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand that's not your child, but wouldn't you do it to at least help her? -IN A WAY- i lived that story, there was a girl I knew ( no names will be said ) who had a great body & feet (I was scared go come out with my fetish to her, but somehow I think she knew about it, I never really hesitated to take her up on any foot fetish related stuff. Really looked like she enjoyed it anyway so that's a bonus). But I'll tell that I loved that girl and would have done anything for her.

    ReplyDelete